류마티스를 30년 이상 앓아온 환자

by HSKIM posted Mar 16, 2011
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

류마티스를 30년 이상 앓아온 환자입니다. 온갖종류의 항염기능을 가진 류마티스 약은 다 사용해보았습니다. 처음 시작은 좋았지만 결국 실패하였답니다. 가장 오래 사용한 약은 Plaquenil 인데 일년전에 포기하였습니다. 수면제를 복용하지 않으면 잠이 안올 정도로 심한 통증으로 어려웠는데 처방이 가능한 최대 양을 복용하고 있습니다. 51/2달 전 부터 메토트렉스(MTX)와 바이옥스를 시작했는데, 심각한 우울증이 와서 복용 2달만에 중단했습니다, 그후 바로 CM을 복용하기 시작했습니다. 판매회사는 류마티스 약이 몸에 남아 있는 한 효과가 덜 하다고 했는데 CM 효과가 몇일 후 부터 발휘되기 시작하였습니다. 처음 효과는 빨리 진행되었고 그 후 부터는 개선 효과가 천천히 발휘되었습니다.  CM 크림과 함께 사용하였는데 일일 9정씩 복용하면서 리파아제(지방 분해 소화 효소)를 같이 복용하였는데 갑자기 피부에 반점이 나타나 CM 복용을 2-3주동안 중단하였습니다. 그 후 너무 통증이 심해 다시 CM을 복용하였느데 반점이 나타나지 않았습니다. 현재 관절은 대단히 좋으며 바오옥스를 중단하고 싶지만 지금은 CMO와 함께 일일 1정으로 줄여서 복용하고 있습니다

* 주 : 이 분이 사용한 CM은 함량이 낮은 분말형태의 제품입니다. CM에이드는 1정이 분말제품에 비하여 함량이 4-5배이상 순도를 가지고 있습니다. 분말캡슐 8정은 CM-에이드 2-3정에 해당됩니다.

Got my life back I've had RA for 30+ years. Have tried many SAARD's with anti-inflammatories with reasonable results but all would eventually fail. The longest used was plaquenil which started to fail over a year ago. Had to go on sleeping pills to get any rest. Increased dosage to no avail. Went to methotrexate and vioxx about 5 1/2 months ago. Experienced such severe bouts of depression had to quit the methotrexate after 2 months. Started immediately on the CM and continued the vioxx. It had been suggested by some that CM would not work until the SAARDs were out of my system which would take several months but I saw results within days. Was off the sleeping pills after only a week or two. The initial improvement was quick but then slow after that. I have taken up to 9 capsules per day along with using the CM cream with no adverse side effects. I take the capsules with an enzyme cocktail containing lipase enzyme which is recommended by several sources. Developed a rash over most of my body after 2 months so quit the CM for 2-3 weeks but the pain got bad and I went back on the CM with no rash appearing so may not have been due to the CM. I work my joints pretty hard in the gym but they keep improving. Have tried to quit the vioxx but still unable to but have gone down to 1 vioxx a day from 2. I have recommended this to several people but have found it difficult to convince people to try something not recognized by the medical community. I have rated the cost effectiveness low but if it works as it has for some people where they eventually can quit medicating I will rate it considerably higher.